14 Dec 10k10 Campaign Summary & Thank You’s!
Back in September, we hosted our very first campaign – the 10k10. Our goal was to raise $10,000 in 10 weeks in preparation for our first original production, “Even Me”. In our first week, we raised over $2500 with support from all over the country and even other parts of the world! We completed the campaign with $7,408, all of which contributing to helping our 2016 season end with a bang! With the donations we were able to accomplish all of the following:
- Hosted our first major original production at the Byham Theater on Friday, December 2nd, 2016
- 75 students, ages 5 through 18, were able to display their growth in understanding the life and ministry of Christ through an original production entitled “Even Me: The Story of Jesus Through the Eyes of a Child.”
- Yahweh RYSE was able to afford its students an opportunity to showcase the growth in their artistic interests in front of family, friends and other supporters from the city of Pittsburgh.
- Yahweh RYSE was able to produce its debut album, performed solely by its students, allowing them, as well as other youth in the city of Pittsburgh and the country, to encouraging and inspiring music to call their own.
- Yahweh RYSE was also able to create and produce an original t-shirt design that continues to spread the message of “Even Me” and presents opportunities for other young people, in and out of Pittsburgh to discuss how the story of Jesus Christ affects them. You can purchase one in our online store!